7.17.2011

(Lov) // The Who, What, When, and Where.

To me, it makes the most sense to begin with introducing myself and giving a bit of my history.  My name is Kelly and I am 34 years old.


Born and raised in the great state of Texas, I have spent most of my life in the lovely city of Austin. I went to school at UT, dropping out my Junior year to begin my professional career as a Graphic Designer before becoming a Hair Stylist in 2003. I married Brendan Vlass, the love of my life, on a beautiful Easter Sunday April 12th, 2009.

























Brendan and I went from being just a married couple to a family when we welcomed our daughter, Lydia Clementine Vlass, into the world on June 7, 2010 at 6:59 PM. We opted for an all natural home birth with a midwife which was difficult, but a beautiful experience for all involved.







Lydia is now almost 14 months old.  She is healthy, strong, beautiful, musical, curious, bright, thoughtful, sweet, and willful. She has the face of her Daddy and the expressions of her Mama... a perfect blend of our looks and personalities; a joy and wonder to us both.  


 



In March, I became the owner of the salon where I have worked for the last 3 years.  My husband is a musician (bass player) and manages a local coffee shop. We divide our time between our many jobs, loving each other, and raising our little girl.

More about why I started this blog tomorrow. Until then...

(Lov)e,

-k.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for your new blog! Looking forward to all your beautiful words and pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...